Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just a Memories



June 2, 2009

It is suppose to be our 2nd year Anniversary today. But, unfortunately were not together anymore to celebrate this day. Sigh….

The first time I bumped into him was at the mall, my knees are shaking and I couldn’t bring myself to speak - just a nod in recognition. Truth is, I have a lot I want to say. I know it’s too impossible to bring back what was once was. Again, we accidentally see each other at a bar, my feeling was okay but to him, he looks at me as if I was a stranger. I don’t know if he’s bitter, but I guess.

Yes, I admit until now I still misses him. I miss everything about him, especially during those moments were together I think maybe it’s because of the memories. I know by now I’ve already moved on and honestly it was too difficult for me because I was the one who’s left behind. I’ve done so many things to cover up the heartaches and to start my life being back to normal and single again. As I surpass loneliness, emptiness, sleepless nights, and sorrow. Now I can say to myself I’m whole again and I’m back to who I’m really is.

1 comment: